Monday, July 21, 2014

Challange #145 - Layers

Happy Monday everyone!  It's another challenge day and I, Tammy, am your hostess this week.  For my challenge its all about LAYERS.  The more the better.  I am the type of scrapper that has a hard time with the simple projects.  I love to add layers and layers to my cards and layouts...is there really such a thing as too much?? :)  Join us this week and show us how you layer.   Can't wait to see what you create.

Michelle
I used 3 leaves stamps and 3 colors to create the background, dripped a few drops of water here and there and here's my card of layers of stamps to create the background.

Renee
For this challenge, I decided to play with a Jilliebean Soup place mat cut files that I bought a while ago.  I layered the place mat over a really busy patterned paper to tone it down a bit.  I also did an embellishment cluster, layering several embellishments in the cluster.

Amanda
A co-worker and good friend of mine just had a beautiful baby girl and her baby shower is coming up. I made this card using some scraps, corner punches, ink and my Cricut.


Tammy
I love layers. Especially with my cards.  For this masculine card I used my spellbinders to layer the circles and then layered them one on top of the other.  I also added some layered stamping.

Anne 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations! Love Michelle's background. That is amazing! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.