Monday, May 12, 2014

Challenge #135

Happy Monday everyone!  Tammy here with a new challenge and an oh so easy one!  This week we would love to see some ribbon (or fibre) on your project.  See, told you, super easy.
It could be in a standard use or have fun and create something different.  Have a look at what the DT has created for you today!


Lynne
I am apologizing now for the "rerun".  My daughter is getting married two weeks from today, and I am just not scrapping at the moment.  Here is a layout I did last year.  Yes that is me at three weeks old.
I used ribbon for the petals of the flower and the big bow.  


Tammy
In honor of Mother's day, I had created this layout with the generations of my family.  One of the only pictures I have of myself, mom, grandma and great-grandma.  I come from a long line of wonderful women. I didn't use a lot of ribbon on this layout as I wanted to focus on the photo.

Amanda

Ribbon is a great addition to any project - I love the dimension it can add to a page. This is a layout of one of my best friend's weddings - one of the other bridesmaids was helping the mom's with their corsages. I used four different ribbons on this page.


6 comments:

Meighan Wheller said...

Wonderful DT work. Meg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!! LOVE how Lynne used the ribbon!!! Gorgeous!! And all those little buttons.. Just gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.