Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Highlights challenge #130 - Spring

Hello everybody !

Last week's entries were so pretty that it was hard to choose which ones to highlights... Sorry for the last post !

 I loved the design and how balanced and beautiful the layout was.



 I loved the red color palette that makes the cute bunny pop.



I loved the wonderful pastel coloring and how it matched so well the patterned paper.




Ladies, please, grab your featured button !



Thanks to everybody who participated ! 


***************
Don't forget this week's challenge : inspired by movies. 

***************


By the way, did you see our creative contributor call ? We would love you to apply !

http://useyourstuff.blogspot.fr/2014/04/creative-contributor-call.html

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe, thanks so much for featuring my layout. My kids were excited. I am enjoying seeing everyone's creativity and being taught new ways to find crafty mojo when it decides to go on vacation. :)

Isbaha said...

Your layout was gorgeous ! It is also on the new UYS Facebook page, did you see it ?