Monday, August 26, 2013

Challenge #99 - Recipe for fun

Hello to you creative types,

Boy do we have a challenge for you this week. Most of you have heard of recipe challenges.
If not it's really simple. We will provide the list of ingredients you have to include on your project, you make a project including all of the ingredients and link it back here.

Ingredients:
1. add texture - embossing, heat embossing, molding paste
2. use paint or mist - splatters are acceptable
3. add a quote or a saying- famous or not

Have fun and get creative :)

Joy
used lots of templates, molding paste and paint to make this canvas





Lynne

This was really not easy for me.  I love recipe challenges, if I have the ingredients, (Could be why I don't cook, I never have the necessary food).  I went out to buy some yellow mist so I could complete this layout of my daughter's engagement ring.  I sprayed mist on yellow cardstock using a TH mask.  I then took siz of my border punches and punched and layered the strips for texture.  Everyone knows that "Diamonds are Forever".  (Hats off to the James Bond movie of the same name)



Milena
I have never done a recipe challenge before. At first my plan was to do a canvas, but alas, I ran out of time. I came up with this page instead. I used some texture paste with a template then misted both it and the background paper. The quote is from E.E. Cummings. I really enjoyed this and was amazed at how quickly the page came together when I finally sat down to do it.











No comments: