Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Challenge #95 - Twine

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic summer. Here in Ontario it is almost half over! Eeeek. Where does the time go?

This week's challenge is to use some twine on your project. I know I went through a bit of a twine buying phase a little while ago and managed to amass quite the collection. Most of the packages are not even opened!! I used it on this page about a mini vacation we took to Toronto a while back. I only managed to use one colour but it's got me thinking of how else I can use it.

What can you come up with?



Lynne

I used the twine to tie my buttons onto the layout. 




Joy 
I have Christmas on the brain this month





4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am always on the lookout for ways to use twine- love the idea of tying it around the letter and thru the button : )

Nancy in Iowa said...

Love twine! Everyday and twice on Sunday! Great samples ladies!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the twine challenge and terrific inspiration!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love the twine lollipop & Christmas tree. Thanks so much for the great inspiration.
Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
Sharron